- Schools Program - Monday evenings during term for students grades 3-10
- Tuesday Roster - Tuesday nights for all ages
- Veterans Roster - Wednesday nights for those aged 30 and over
The stadium is available for social play when the Kingborough Sports Centre is open and no official events are being run.
There are regular practice sessions which are very popular with members:
- Mondays - 9.00 am to 11.00 am
- Tuesdays - 9.00 am to 11.00 am
- Wednesdays - 9.00 am to 11.00 am
- Thursdays - 9.00 am to 11.00 am
- Fridays - 9.00 am to 11.30 am
- Sundays - 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Members and STTTA Guest players may also practise any time the stadium is not in use for rosters or official events. A $5 session fee applies to non-members who may be allowed to play casually at the discretion of STTTA. All players must sign-in. All players must adhere to COVID-19 protocols.
You must change, in the sports centre, into sports shoes with clean soles before playing. This is to prevent damage to our Taraflex playing surface. No street shoes on courts.
Various championships are offered in Tasmania each year:
- 'Open' championships - Any registered player may play.
- 'Closed' championships - Restricted to a particular group of players; for example, the Tasmanian Closed Championships is restricted to players who are registered in Tasmania.
For coaching, including sessions suitable for beginners, please see our coaching page
Rules of Table Tennis
The Laws of Table Tennis can be found here