The Southern Tasmanian Table Tennis Association Inc collects information from members to:
- operate rosters, championships and practice facilities under its control; and
- register its players with the Tasmanian and Australian table tennis associations.
The STTTA recognises that players' personal information is very important. We aim to ensure its privacy, accuracy and security through:
- collecting only sufficient and necessary to meet a current, identified need;
- specifying how it will be used;
- disclosure only where authorised by players;
- secure storage and disposal; and
- regular reviews for accuracy and currency.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or the use of your personal information, please contact the Secretary.